We will assist you to apply Japan Visa for Filipino national in Davao. To enter Japan you need a passport and a visa. There are a number of different types of Japanese visas which are designed by the Japanese government for different purposes and lengths of time.
Check Japan visa types
|JAPAN VISA TYPES||PURPOSE||REQUIREMENTS|
|TOURIST VISA||Applicant himself/herself made the arrangements for the travel/tour in Japan (If applicant request a multiple-entry visa for short-term stay, please refer to the requirement.)||Click here|
|VISITING FRIENDS/RELATIVES||Visiting friends or distant relatives residing in Japan||Click here|
|VISITING RELATIVES – up to 3rd||Visiting relatives residing in Japan||Click here|
|COMMERCIAL VISA||Purpose of going to Japan to attend business meetings, conference, trainings etc. at mother or sister companies and business partners located in Japan.||Click here|
|VISA APPLICATION WITH|
CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY
|Visa application with Certificate of Eligibility [as Spouse/Child of Japanese, as Spouse/Child of Permanent Resident, as Long-Term Resident, as Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services, as Trainee, or as Student etc.] for the purpose of residing in Japan.||Click here|
|TRANSIT VISA||Purpose of travel to Japan is to stop by or make a short visit on the way to/from another country.||Click here|
|VISA FOR SPOUSE OR CHILD OF JAPANESE NATIONAL LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES||Purpose is temporary visit in Japan of Spouse/Child (including special adopted child) of a Japanese National living in the Philippines who has a long-term visa status and who submits a report of residency (Zairyu Todoke) at the Embassy of Japan in the Philippines. Applicants for this type of visa(multiple) are not permitted to stay in Japan totally for more than (6) months within one (1) year. If applicants wish to stay for longer period of time, it is necessary to obtain a status of residence.||Click here|
|NIKKEI-JIN VISA||Children of Japanese Nationals born on or before the end of World War II (referred to as the 2nd Generation), the 2nd Generation’s descendants and their spouses are eligible to apply for this type of visa.||Click here|
|DIPLOMAT VISA||In case of visiting Japan on Diplomatic or Official purpose.||Click here|
Important Notice for Japan Visa
March 26, 2020
Source : Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
On 26 March 2020, the Government of Japan decided to further strengthen the border security measures against the spread of Novel Coronavirus infections by introducing additional measures as follows;
- The validity of single entry visa and multiple entry visa, including diplomatic and official visa of Japan, which have been issued by Embassies, Consulate-Generals and Consulates of Japan in the Republic of Indonesia (note), the Republic of Singapore, the Kingdom of Thailand, the Republic of the Philippines, Brunei Darussalam, the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, Malaysia, the State of Israel, the State of Qatar, Kingdom of Bahrain, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo by March 27, 2020, will be temporarily suspended.
note: including seal of “visa wavier registration certificate”
- The application of visa exemption arrangements for Indonesia (note 1), Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Viet Nam (note 2), Malaysia, Israel and Qatar (note 2) will also be temporarily suspended. note 1: visa wavier for Indonesian nationals based on a system of e-passport registration will likewise be temporarily suspended. note 2: for diplomatic and official passport holders
- The validity of Pre-Clearance (i.e. visa exemption) granted by the Government of Japan to Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Business Travel Card issued by Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, the Republic of Korea, the People’s Republic of China, including residents of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Philippines, Brunei, Viet Nam, and Malaysia will be temporarily suspended.
- The foregoing measures of 1, 2 and 3 will enter into force on March 28, 2020, 0:00am (JST) until the end of April, 2020. The period can be extended.
- Additionally, the ongoing measures which have entered into force on March 9, 2020, regarding temporary suspension of the validity of single entry visa and multiple entry visa which have been issued by Embassies, Consulate-Generals and Consulates of Japan in the Republic of Korea and PRC (including Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) as well as temporary suspension of visa exemption agreements for the Republic of Korea, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (both HK SAR and BNO passport holders) and Macau Special Administrative Region of PRC will be also extended until the end of April, 2020.
All visa applicants must submit the following questionnaire since the Japanese government designated the new coronavirus infection as a “designated infection” or “quarantine infection” on March 6. Therefore, please download documents from the following download link.
For more details,
Check here Embassy of Japan in the Philippines.